8am @ THE TENT (not in the vicinity)
If available, please arrive earlier (7:30) to help set-up & paddle boats from Mother's Beach to the stadium.
1) North end of Marine Stadium (follow Appian Way north) - gate opens @ 7:30am
2) Boy Scout Lot (south of Mother's Beach)
Allot yourself plenty of time to walk from parking lot to Tent!
THINGS TO BRING:
- Paddling gear (paddle, PFD, etc.)
- Uniform: Sacred Royal Blue team jersey + Black bottoms (if no jersey contact Tran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or borrow from a vet of just wear a Royal Blue top)
- $5 race dues (give to Pearl)
- Water bottle (we're keeping it green!)
- Potluck contribution - healthy & tasty foods (no food vendors for this event). Potluck contributions can include plates, utensils, napkins, etc!
- Beach Chair &/or Towel
- Good & positive team-first attitude!
For folks helping to contribute EZ-ups, tables, coolers, jugs, etc:
Please plan on dropping off your equipment @ practice tonight (wed) or Sat AM to Ceez, Denise, or Joe. Thanks!
- No flaking! If you are on the roster as of right now, you are responsible for your race fees even if you do not paddle. Pearl says she will kiss Galen on the cheek & then strip down and dunk herself if we have 100% planned attendance.
- Keep voices down in the AM as a courtesy to local residents. No drumming in the AM.
- Keep your eye on the team white boards for seating & schedules. Note that race schedules are always subject to change.
- We are marshalling 1 hour prior to each race heat.
- Do not plan on leaving the race site during the race day.
- Keep your workouts light this week! Get plenty of sleep and eat right!
- Certified Steers: Heads-up that re-certification written tests will be handed out & administered on race day.
- 2 more practices prior to: tonight (Wed) and Sat. Be there!