Mighty Space Dragons,
- Fill out attendance poll now
- Only 10 practices before Tempe!
- Please be punctual- we want to make good use of the ENTIRE 1.5 hours on the water!
- RSVP deadline: March 7th
- Update your Evite with lodging and traveling information
- Race fee: $35 payable to Space Dragons
- Participants must be Space Dragons paying member: team due $80 payable to Space Dragons
- Need a jersey for Tempe? Let Tran know!
- Paddler's Party: Evite coming soon
- Please see spreadsheet (via the SD email digest) on latest payment status
- Look under "Dues Fees 2010" tab
- Amount in box shows what you've paid
- Friendly reminder to YE Dinner auction winners to please pay
- Mandatory for all paddlers (required by association)
- 11 AM @ Mother's Beach (enough time for you to practice & do land workout beforehand!)
- Dr. Chen is looking for folks to help recruit new college and adult teams for the Long Beach Dragon Boat Festival
- If interested, join Dr. Chen at luncheon meeting at his office: 318 N. Garfield Ave. THIS SAT 2/20 at 1PM
- David, New and yet-to-be-named-baby Knight are moving to Charlotte at the end of month
- Let's show the tiny fetus some Space Dragons love via baby shower and bit them farewell
- Details and RSVP on the SD Weekly Digest.
- Space Dragons' first time on the east coast!
- RSVP via the evite now.
- Join Marina & others to raise funds for the American Diabetes Association
- Details http://spacedragonsblog.
♥ Pearl & Tran
- Scott Wu (LARD) is organizing a SCDBC/Long Beach team.
- Details and RSVP via this Evite