Happy Holidays! If you're traveling--safe travels!
- There IS practice this Sunday, 12/26
- Come enjoy the sun after days of rain!
- Great opportunity to work off the holiday feast!
- Please fill out the attendance poll, closes TONIGHT at 7 PM
- Racing season practices begin Sunday, 1/2
- Worried about the weather? Remember to always check the BLOG for updates (i.e. cancellation)
2. NAPLES BOAT PARADE
- Congratulations to the crew, winner of Best Lights in the small boat category
- Stay tuned for recap on the Blog
3. TEMPE 2011 -- 3/26-27
- Yup, it's time to start planning for the 1st tournament of 2011
- Please RSVP to the Evite in your email
- We have a block of rooms at the Country Inn & Suites
- Hotel details & reservation info on the Evite
4. LONG BEACH DRAGONBOAT BOOT CAMP -- 2/26-27
- The SCDBC has invited renown Canadian coaches Blake Hara and Konrad Doerrbecker to hold a dragonboat boot camp for the Long Beach DB community
- The 2 day event will consist of technical sessions on the boat/land/pool as well as technique, style, bio mechanics, fitness, injury prevention, steering & drumming and more
- Cost is $100/person, please RSVP to Evite if interested
- There is a 10% discount if we register 10 or more paddlers
- Note that their stroke/technique may be different from the SD stroke-- please adhere & maintain SD stroke & SD coaches' advice
5. SPACE DRAGONS PARKAS & PATCHES
- It's cold--wouldn't a warm fuzzy parka to wear be nice?
- You're in luck! Marina is gathering an order of the sacred royal blue Space Dragons parkas
- Prices include your first name embroidered on the front and the large Space Dragons patch sewn on the back
- Prices are approximate (depending on total quantity):
- Sizes XXS - XL: $137
- Sizes XXL & XXXL: $145
- Large (~12" diameter) Space Dragons patch only: $12
- Please email Marina with your order by 1/16
6. 2011 SPACE RIPPLE SNOWBOARD/SKI TRIP -- 2/10-13
- Time to get psyched for the annual Space Ripple snowboard/ski trip
- This year we're heading up north to TAHOE!
- Details & reserve your spot on the Evite in your email
-- Your Captains