YEAR END PARTY!!! … nuff said
1. YEAR END PARTY!!! – Sat Dec 1st
- Get your outfit ready, look sharp, look sexy!
- If you volunteered for baked goods, get it ready!
- These parties are all lots of fun, but they also take lots of work. If you can help set-up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will probably get there an hour before the party starts.
- We'll also need some help after the party to clean-up.
- Make sure you bring Denise the $35 event fee
- Get your raffle tickets! (1 for $1, 6 for $5, 25 tickets for $20)
- Bring a new toy to donate! (or two) $5-$10 items suggested
For every such item donated you receive 1 raffle ticket!
- Where? If you’ve been in a cave and don’t know where the party is at:
110 N. Marina Dr.
Long Beach, CA 90803
2. FUNDRAISER @ THE ROSE BOWL – Sat Nov 24 & Tues Jan 1
- Sat 11/24 event went well, it was fun and a great team building exercise as well!
For the hundreds of $$$ that will be used to help maintain low 2013 fees and dues, You can thank (and HUG): Arlene, Brian, Cory, Emily, Jeff, Kristin (fruit of Es’s loins), Lorelei, Marina, Mary and Robert =)
- For those that participated in the Nov 24th event and are signed up for Jan 1st, contact captains if you would like to give up your spot to share the experience. We will try to fill those spots with other interested Space Dragons!
- Remainder of 2012 practices are at 9a!
- Dust off your core and come on out and enjoy the beautiful CRISP mornings =)
** Fill-out (and keep updated with changes) the poll! Now using Doodle!
4. 2012 CHRISTMAS CHARITY – Garth Kemp’s “Stuff a Bus” – Marina
- We will be participating in a So. CA fund raiser to provide toys for children who are in need.
- You can start bringing any donations of new: toys, backpacks, school supplies, gloves, etc… to Saturday practices for Marina to collect =) ($5-$10 items suggested)
- Bring your donations to the YEP and receive 1 raffle ticket per donated item!!! Win! Win!
Thank You for your Kindness!!!
-- Your Captains!!!