Although we are thankful for so many things this year, how can we sum up 2013 for the Space Dragons? Well, here are some words straight from our mighty, trustworthy, and hard-working coaching crew.
"We've been challenged. We've had to make adjustments. And you've really stepped up. You've really really stepped up! I know all of you practiced hard to get to this point. We're really proud of you. Hooray us! It isn't just this  season, it's all the work we've put in years before that. It's the people that have come before us. [Your victory] is not just for you... you represent BLUE... you represent an entire family."
A warm and fuzzy thank you to every Space Dragon teammate (past & present) who has been a part of this great big journey. ♥
Now's your time to check out the 2013 Year End Video, and see what our 2013 season has been all about!
See you on the water, 2014.
P.S. Here's a list of our 2013 Year End Party award winners and honorable mentions, who have all been nominated and chosen by our peers. Congrats to all!
- Golden Paddle (Attendance) - Jeff, Rod, Robert, Esmer
- Helping Hands - Gracey
- Most Improved - Jeff, Zina (Honorable Mentions - Kompheak, Lorelei)
- Timing & Technique – Sammi (Honorable Mention - James)
- Stepped Up To The Challenge - Brianne
- All Heart, All The Time - Kompheak, Marian
- Model Space Dragon – Rod
- Most Inspirational – Emily
- Best Bro – Esmer
- Best Sis – Zina
- Rookie of the Year – Brian C.
- Rage Cage - Zina