The weather's warm, so let's come out & play! Tell us if you're going to practice.
Please check the spreadsheet on the email digest regarding $ paid/owed.
- Last weekend before Tempe, let's get pumped!
- If you have equipment (tents, coolers, tables, team eq) that needs to be transported, please drop off at practice this weekend
- Tournament fee $35, Team due $80, Paddler's party $10, all payable to Space Dragons
- Tempe specific email to be sent to participants
2. SPACE DRAGONS PARKAS
- You've seen those WARM spiffy parkas during cold mornings, now you can get your own!
- Tina is taking orders for Space Dragon parkas!
- The parka is a solid royal blue waterproof shell with black fleece lining. In addition, we're getting a large space dragons patch sewn on the back and you'll have your name embroidered on the chest.
- Each parka is $150
- See sizes at vendor website: http://www.truwest.com/parkas/
index.html (bottom of the page)
- Send Tina an email (listed on the SD digest emailer) with your size and the name that you want embroidered. I expect the parkas to be done in about a month.
- For those already have a parka and interested in getting a patch for the back of the parka, please let Tina know as well
- Deadline: Next Wednesday 3/24/10
3. CALLING ALL CREATIVE MINDS
- Do you have a suggestion for the next Space Dragons jersey design?
- Let us know!
4. FRIENDS AND FAMILY DAY -- April 11th
- Start spreading the word!
5. BLIND MUD RUN
- Jason is forming a team to run in the Camp Pendleton Mud Run with Blind Start America! This is a great organization that is helping blind and visually impaired people to empower them to lead lives of independence. Our team will be composed of 4 sighted runners and one blind runner(or a wounded soldier) will be assigned to us, also one of our sighted runners will be blindfolded! The Mud Run is June 5th but we need to form our team this week so that we can be registered with Blind Start. Please contact Jason for details (contact info. in the SD digest emailer). Be a Legendary Blind Mud Runner!!!
More details http://www.blindstart.org/
6. RUNNING FOR A CAUSE
- Support Devant in raising money for YouthRun4Fun at the San Francisco half marathon
- See here for details
-- Pearl & Tran