It's the first day of December and we're 3 days away from getting back on the water and ... the YEAR END DINNER!
1. PRACTICE -- this SAT 12/4
- Same time same place!
- Time to oil your paddling gears and get ready for next year!
- Get a great workout and earn all the great food and drinks for the night!
- Please fill out the attendance poll -- closes TONIGHT at 7 PM
2. YEAR END DINNER -- this SAT 12/4
- Plenty of time to pretty up for the dinner after practice!
- Set up arrival -- 5:30 PM
- If you are coming to help set up, please let Denise know
- General arrival -- 6:30 PM
- Dinner -- 7:15 PM
- Wrap up -- 12 midnight
- To bring:
- Cash/check for raffles & auctions
- Cash for cash bar
- 2011 waiver if you have not already turned yours in
- Cash/check for any outstanding dues/fees
- If you are a holder of any past trophies, please bring them (& remember to take them home)
- Have a great time!
3. 2011 SCDBC WAIVERS
- If you have NOT mailed your waiver and will not be at practice nor the YE dinner, please MAIL it to Pearl NOW
- See last week's digest for form and mailing address
4. EYEGLASSES RECYCLING
- Have any unused eyeglasses?
- Stephanie is collecting for the Lion's Club's Lions Recycle for Sight program
- Any eyeglasses are fine: sunglasses, prescriptioned, broken, etc.
- Please bring to YE dinner
- If you will not be at the YE dinner, please bring to practice on Saturday, Pearl will collect
5. ZRE PADDLES
- Been wishing for a ZRE carbon fiber paddle?
- Check your weekly email for more details!
-- Your Captains