Please review spreadsheet in email for financial status, check all the tabs, there are outstanding 2010 fees -- check highlighted boxes
- Please be on time! That means 7:30a on Saturday and 9:00a on Sunday. Tardy rule in effect and the captains be having fun with it.
- Please update your practice attendance response for this weekend with respect to Sunday, poll closes tonight at 7 PM
2. SAFETY ORIENTATION
- If you did not attend the mandatory team meeting or have not taken the written safety test, please see Pearl.
- If your name is not on the 3rd tab in the attached spreadsheet, you NEED to take the written test!
- No Flake rule enforced: Feb 27 (coming up very quickly!)
- Maybes -- please confirm your RSVP ASAP!
- Hotel -- please make your reservation ASAP, we'll be releasing the rooms in the Space Dragons in early March!
- Both reservation and canellation deadline is March 4! After this date you will be charged 1 night if you do not show up.
4. FRIENDS AND FAMILY DAY -- April 3
- Start thinking about inviting your friends and family to this super-newbie friendly day of paddling! This is one of our favorite and most successful recruiting events.
- How it works:
- 8:30am, warm-up and introduction to basic paddling techniques.
- Load boatfuls of newbies for practice.
- At end of practice, we race the newbie boats!
- Back on land, we will have potluck-style lunch and games.
- See attached flyer to help promote Friends and Family Day.
- Please keep an eye out for future announcements too!
- If you or someone you know has connection to the travel industry, please let us know -- we'd like to explore possibility of getting group rate for airfare for away tournaments such as Vancouver and San Francisco
- If you have any sponsorship opportunities or fundraising ideas, let us know!
-- Your Captains