OMG It's TOURNAMENT TIME! Buck up, strap in, and get ready for some hard paddlin'! First tournament of 2011! Rock on!
1. TEMPE -- 3/26 & 27
2. F&FD -- 4/3
- Please pay your dues if you haven't already: $80 2011 dues, $35 Tempe fees, cash or check payable to Space Dragons
- Have you read the Team logistics email? If you're going to Tempe and did not receive the email (sent Monday 3/21), let us know! Lots of important info in there
- For those not going to Tempe, enjoy your weekend off. There is NO practice for 3/26 & 3/27.
- It is the Sunday right after Tempe, so time to plan for it if you have not already done so
- Please RSVP to Evite! The Evite is the official RSVP
- List on the Evite what you're bringing for the potluck or email Denise NOW
- If your guest(s) is/are not bringing a dish, please bring enough to cover their contribution as well
- SPACE AMAZING RACE
- Lights, camera, action!...They'll be plenty of action come F&F day but we'll need your help to make it awesome! So we're calling all Space Dragons with abled buff bods and video cameras. In short, we need 8 camera toting operators to follow each race team and document their progress. Other things we will need as well are volleyballs, frisbees, and a hockey goal net. Please email Devant if you can help out in any of the aforementioned ways or have any of the items listed!
3. YARD SALE -- 4/23
- Spring yard sale to raise funds -- proceeds WILL help lower tournament fees
- Get your Spring Cleaning done and gather the goodies!
4. WEDNESDAY PRACTICES
- Enjoy paddling in the dark and in super-choppy conditions? Love the adrenaline rush of wondering whether the boat's going to tip over with the waves? Love the deathly ice cold water breaking over the gunnels with every stroke?
- Wednesday evening practices starting 4/13, 6 PM (ok it's not that bad, but you have to admit, it's some serious fun!)
5. BEACH CLEAN UP -- 4/16
- It's time to clean OUR beach again!
- Mother's Beach, after practice
-- Your Captains