1. LONG BEACH -- in 3 weeks!
- So what does that mean? Only 7 practices left! Encourage everyone to come out
- Keep up your own workouts as well but NO INJURIES!
- See attached potluck list, email Pearl to sign up
- Note that if you sign up for breakfast and snack items, you will need to bring the committed item/qty for both Saturday and Sunday
- You are welcome to bring other items as EXTRAs but we need to fill the items on the potluck list first
- Don't forget to pay your fees -- see attached spreadsheet on payment status. If your name is highlighted in yellow, check what you owe. All fees may be on a single check payable to Space Dragons
- If your plans changed and you can no longer participate, you NEED to email the coaches!
- Email the coaches your weight and side preference
- If you have not paid Galen, please do so. He is generously fronting over $3000 for all the jerseys!
- Each jersey is $21
3. SAN FRANCISCO
- It will come up very quickly! So RSVP on the Evite now!
- Going but haven't gotten your hotel? Talk to Galen about roommates or let him know you've reserved a room.
4. BEACH CLEAN-UP -- this Sun 7/17
- Same time same place -- after practice/core @ Mother's Beach (aka our beach)
- Show your Space Dragons pride, wear your jerseys
5. CARMAGADDON -- this weekend
- You've known about this for months so we're sure you have a plan in place!
- We've made some modification to the rule for the frequent tardiers
- Starting AUGUST, if you are late 3 times in a roll or 4 times within a month (yes we keep track), on your 3rd/4th time, you will have to do 50 pushups PLUS 10 burpees
- Remember you also need to clean the boat if you're late and we have to clean the boat
- Remember it's captains' discretion on whether you're late, so don't argue you're "only" 14 minutes late
- We WANT you to be on time so we could be on the water on time. On time means 7:30 AM, not 7:44 AM
7. PARKING REMINDER
- Please obey all parking requests
- Do NOT park on residential streets
- Do NOT park in the small Boy Scout lot (next to the building) on Sunday mornings
- Please let your newbies know as well
-- Your Captains