Are you ready to party?!!?! The glamorous Year End Dinner is THIS Saturday!
1. YE DINNER -- Yes, that's THIS Saturday 12/3
- The events will start promptly at 6 PM, so please be on-time (we might consider push-ups if you're late!) so you have time to look over all the awesome raffles and auctions as well as cast your vote for the People's Choice Awards
- Speaking of raffles and auctions, please bring cash and/or checkbook, there is some sweet swag
- Parking options:
- Valet ($3 - $6 depending on if overflow lot is used), recommended since the venue parking lot is very small
- Street parking is available on Atlantic, Broadway, 1st St and other surrounding streets. Please note some are free and some are metered and watchout for one-way streets
- If you are the holder of any tournament trophies, please bring them for center pieces. And don't forget to take them home at the end of the night.
- If you would like to help with setup, doors open at 4 PM, please let Kat or Denise know if you plan to arrive early to help
- If you haven't paid, please bring $35/person cash or check payable to Space Dragons
- There is practice on Saturday 12/3 at the usual time, what better way to get ready for some feasting than a nice workout?
- There is NO practice on Sunday 12/4, enjoy the party and sleep in!
- If you haven't already done so, please RSVP on the poll for practice
- Did you give your 2012 waiver to Pearl yet? You don't want to be the cause of our not getting our 9:00 practice slot on Sundays, do you?
- If your answer is no, print, fill out (completely), sign and date the attached waiver and give to Pearl ASAP!
- And if you're a minor, your guardian needs to sign it as well
- 4 ways to get your waiver to Pearl:
- At practice (if Pearl isn't there, give it to Robert or Roger)
- At the Year End Dinner
- NG Interoffice mail to R5/2280
- Snail mail to Pearl Fung
- Make sure your information is clearly readable!
- Originals ONLY, no exceptions
4. SPACE RIPPLE MAMMOTH TRIP - 1/26 - 1/29
Important information, please read:
- Full $220 payment is due Dec. 16th. (no deposits since final payment is due next month).
- Payment includes 3 nights lodging and dinner for each night.
- Limited to 24 spots. Currently 18 spots available.Check the Evite.
- We'll be able to get most people on some type of mattress or sofa but beds go to those who pay first.
- Contact Andy for info on paying with your credit card.
- House of where we are staying:
- For questions, contact Andy or Jim
-- Your Captains