Happy LEAP DAY Space Dragons!
Word of the week: Fitness! ... For many of us the OC2 Time trials were an eye opener … Time to awaken the beast from that Winter slumber =)
1. Tempe, Tempe, TemPEEEE – 3/31
March 31st is one week closer!!! Time to take care of business:
· Carpooling: Do it, because driving alone is bad for the earth ... and it sucks. Email captains if you need carpooling buddies.
· Lodging: We recommend sleeping in a hotel room. The weather should be nice, but we still think sleeping indoors on a bed is probably a good idea.
Email captains if you need bunk mates. Alternatively, there are still rooms available in the Space Dragons room block at team hotel (rooms will be released on March 1 [tomorrow!!!!], so move fast!). Check the Evite for details.
· More Paddlers! We still have room for a couple more paddlers, but we're almost filled up! So it's not too late to sign up and join in the fun!
Sign up on Evite!
· No Flake Date: March 4. Clear your schedule and sign up NOW!!
Note: If you have already setup transportation and lodging and have space in your car and/or room, email the captains so we place our orphans!
2. Baby Long Beach – Sun 4/29
One day, local fun in the sun, sign up on the Evite!
3. OC-2 Testing Make-up – Sun 3/4
RIGHT AFTER PRACTICE! For those that made early arrangements or were sick, Sunday after practice. Contact the coaches to see if you qualify!
4. UPCOMING EVENTS
· March 10: Ladies' Night: Pillow fights in SD Jerseys. Evite coming, right Janet? ;)
· March 24: Beach Clean-up: Keeping our beach clean and showing the community some love!
· April 6: SD Social: First Friday @ Natural History Museum in LA
· April 7: Friends and Family Day: It's not too early to start thinking about who to invite.
· May 5: SD Yard Sale: Spring cleaning? Save your stuff for the Annual Yard Sale!
SO, did you sign up on the evites and email the captains accordingly?