- I've heard a couple people say that they have a "strong" side and a "technically better" side. Even though you may not feel as "strong" on your more technically proficient side, the improved technique might actually make you faster.
- This was a low-stress test since there is another opportunity to test before the next boat splits will be made. The lower stress environment may have helped many of us improve our performance. Learn to harness that.
- The late morning brought a nice tailwind, but we found a significant amount of water in the hull when we packed up the boat. The dry boat in calm conditions may have been faster than the water-logged boat in windy conditions, or vice versa. Or, maybe the extra water weight actually helps the glide. The advantage or disadvantage of the different testing times is uncertain.
Are You Coming Out To Practice? Remember To Fill Out Our Practice Polls
2021 Season Practices Began Sat June 19th ...
Check Practice Poll for actual practice dates.
- Practice Poll (Complete by Thur Night - keep updated)
- 2021 SCDBC Waiver (Primary Team Affiliation: Space Dragons)
- 2021 SCDBC COVID Waiver (Primary Team Affiliation: Space Dragons)