Word of the week: POWER!
1. PORTLAND - Sat/Sun 6/9-6/10
· Yes, we have one boat! 22 paddlers with confirmed flights to Portland! You know what those 22 paddlers have in common? They're all coming to practice regularly and using wood paddles! Right? Right!
· Ladies! Want to join still? Let us know ASAP (email captains@spacedragons.
org and post up on Evite) - we need to see if there is enough interest to register a mixed boat with Sister Team Ripple Effect. They have the men, we supply the ladies! Susie and Karen are in, how about YOU?
· Lodging info:Residence Inn Portland Downtown River Place
2115 SW River Parkway,
Portland OR 97201
Check the EVITE for hotel links and update your flight info with rooming info!
· Photo ID’s: Cap'n Roberto sent emails out all Portland paddlers on this topic! READ the email!
· Practice Polls: Make sure you are filling out the practice polls regularly!
· We have started POWER training for Portland and Big LB, Come feel the sweet sweet PAIN ;)
· Practice IS cancelled this Saturday due to heavy participation in the San Diego Memorial Ride
· Practice is ON for Sunday!
3. San Diego Memorial Ride – Sat 5/19
· Meet @ 7am near start line for pictures! Come early to check-in and get your race packet.
· Ordered Space Dragon Cycling Jerseys should be available Today
o Marina distributing today and Fri in San Diego!
o Must PAY Galen/Marina to get your Jersey, you know who you are!
· Read Captain Roger's Post! https://www.facebook.com/
· Must Haves:
o YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET
o Waivers – of course