Great job to everyone who came out to testing today! The results are up.
Results are sorted by Pre-BabyLB only, so if you're interested in looking at where you stand overall, don't forget those paddlers who didn't test. Their Pre-Tempe results are at the bottom of the list.
A couple of my observations:
- Conditions today were in general more favorable than Pre-Tempe.
- Some of our historically "fast" paddlers who pulled slow times Pre-Tempe seem to have gotten their game back. Good job!
- Some of our paddlers who have made recent improvements are maintaining. I like it. :)
- If you weren't satisfied with your time... your next opportunity to test yourself is May 19.
It's a good habit to take advantage of every opportunity (finals race, seeding race, time trial) to do your best. Don't forget to warm up! (Sorry for the massive video... I don't know how to shrink it.)
Are You Coming Out To Practice? Remember To Fill Out Our Practice Polls
2022 Season Practices Begin Sat Jan 29th! ...
Check Practice Poll for actual practice dates.
- Practice Poll (Complete by Thur Night - keep updated)
- 2022 SCDBC Waiver (Primary Team Affiliation: Space Dragons)
- 2021/2022 SCDBC COVID Waiver (Primary Team Affiliation: Space Dragons)