2013 Competitive Season, It’s a Wrap!
And just like that, it’s done… And what a season it was: 8.5 months of practice, 6 tournaments, 5 time trials, beach cleanups, fund raisers, a rainbow of medals, stratospheric highs and crushing lows, and through it all, we are closer, stronger and more resolved as a TEAM.
Take some time to rest, decompress, think about your own achievements and goals, and when you are ready or maybe just crave that salty air, come out for some off season water time.
1. 2013 Treasure Island
- Way to finish strong in TI which saw some new teams with MAD talent yet we managed to finish EACH boat we entered in a finals triplet (8 Space Dragons entries in the tournament summary!)
- Be proud, you earned it; be resolved, you deserve it, 2014!
2. YEAR END PARTY – Sat Nov 23rd
- Clear your Calendar! Sign up on the Evite ASAP!
- Dress up in your finest threads and surprise your teammates on how well you clean up ;)
- Celebrate a year of blood, sweat and tears In Style!
- Where? Khoury’s in Long Beach
- Fees? Low Low fee of $35!
- More info to come …
- IMPORTANT: We need to start getting a head count, so sign-up, NOW!
3. OFF-SEASON – Coming Soon!!!
* Stay Tuned for Off/Pre Season practice startup notification on blog, Spacebook and digest
4. DUES and FEES
- Now that the season is over, Team Mgmt must start preparing for 2014 registrations in Nov and Dec, so we need to collect all 2013 fees to make sure we have enough reserve to register for thing like practice!
- Captains will work with Denise to tally any unpaid fees and contact you.
Tempe $35, Baby LB $20, Alcan $35, Big LB $40, TI $35, YEP $35 (Add $1 for Square Payments)
- As always, cash, or checks payable to Space Dragons, give to Marina, Roger, Robert or Denise!
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING 2013!
-- Your Captains