Maybe you are thinking about swimming, cycling, running, dodgeball, SUP boarding, yoga, sailing, weight training or maybe just thinking about sugar!
From Jan 1st to Sep 15th, it has been a long and busy season. Now through Oct take some time to rest, decompress, reconnect with other parts of your life that may have been a bit neglected.
1. YEAR END PARTY – Sat Nov 23rd
- Clear your Calendar! Sign up on the Evite ASAP!
- Dress up in your finest and surprise your teammates on how well you clean up ;)
- Celebrate a year of blood, sweat and tears In Style!
- Where? Khoury’s in Long Beach
- Fees? Low Low fee of $35!
- More info to come …
- IMPORTANT: We need to start getting a head count, so sign-up, NOW!
2. OFF-SEASON – Coming Soon!!!
* Stay Tuned! for official Off/Pre Season practice startup notification on blog, Spacebook and digest
* Stay Tuned! for unofficial practice/easy paddle polls on Spacebook! We’ll probably set one up soon so people can pick up their paddles from Coach Rod!
3. DUES and FEES
- Now that the season is over, Team Mgmt must start preparing for 2014 registrations in Nov and Dec, so we need to collect all 2013 fees to make sure we have enough reserve to register for thing like practice!
- Captains will work with Denise to tally any unpaid fees and contact you.
Tempe $35, Baby LB $20, Alcan $35, Big LB $40, TI $35, YEP $35 (Add $1 for Square Payments)
- As always, cash, or checks payable to Space Dragons, give to Marina, Roger, Robert or Denise!
We hope you are enjoying the time off!
GO ORACLE TEAM USA!
-- Your Captains