2014 pre-season practice is off and running! It’s only Saturdays, so come on out!
1. YEAR END PARTY – Sat Nov 23rd
- Tic-Toc! SIGN UP on the Evite ASAP!
Make sure you verify your response on evite in case you forgot, respond YES or NO!
- Dress up in your finest and surprise your teammates on how well you clean up ;)
- Celebrate a year of blood, sweat and tears In Style!
- Besides dinner, awards, raffle, auction, photo-booth, shenanigans and dancing, there is Charity!
Multiple charity fund-raiser opportunities including our annual Spark-of-Love toy drive and support for child education.
* Bring a new, un-wrapped toy to the party and get a Raffle Ticket! (1 ticket per toy)
- Where? Khoury’s in Long Beach
- Fees? Low Low fee of $35!
- IMPORTANT: We need to get an accurate head count by THIS FRI, so sign-up, NOW!
2. YEAR END VIDEO – HELP!
Zina is still collecting media as she works on the YE Video and needs ALL our help:
- Please send any video, pictures or gifs so that we can add it to the year end video! It doesn't have to be tournament stuff. It's okay to send anything that's Space Dragons related from practices or eating after practice or social events!
- Send a message to her by email or Facebook to let her know you got something. If there are too many files or if the files are large then you can send a link or Dropbox to Zina instead
3. PRE-SEASON – Saturdays Only, 9am warmup, 9:30 on the water!
* Pre Season practice starts Sat Nov 2 thru Sat Dec 28
* Same Space Time, Same Space Channel
* Sign Up on the Poll!
4. Fees and Dues
Don't forget to pay your tournament fees, annual dues and for the Year End Party! Not sure how much you owe? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know. You can mail us a check (payable to Space Dragons) or make payment at the Year End Party.
2013 Annual Dues: $100
Baby Long Beach: $20
Big Long Beach: $40
San Francisco: $35
Year End Party: $35
Big thanks to those of you who checked in to make sure you're up-to-date. Email us, or we'll sprinkle you with sugar and have IronGirl Gracey hunt you down!
-- Your Captains