Winter Is Coming
Hope you had a happy ‘Most Romantic Day of the Year’ yesterday (11/12/13). It was also Back to the Future Day so let’s take a glance in our future. December … it’s quickly approaching, the mornings will get ‘crisper’, so make sure you have warm clothes for the boat and dry clothes for after you rinse off.
1. YEAR END PARTY – Sat Nov 23rd
- WHOA! Just 1.5 weeks!!! SIGN UP on the Evite ASAP!
Make sure you verify your response on evite in case you forgot, respond YES or NO!
- Dress up in your finest and surprise your teammates on how well you clean up ;)
- And the menu is:
cash bar for 21 and over
Desserts provided by various teammates...
- Besides dinner, awards, raffle, auction, photo-booth, shenanigans and dancing, there is Charity!
Multiple charity fund-raiser opportunities including our annual Spark-of-Love toy drive and support for child education.
* Bring a new, un-wrapped toy to the party and get a Raffle Ticket! (1 ticket per toy)
- Where? Khoury’s in Long Beach
- Fees? Low Low fee of $35! ($36 is paying by Square)
2. PRE-SEASON – Saturdays Only, warmup, on the water!
* Pre Season practice starts Sat Nov 2 thru Sat Dec 28
* Same Space Time, Same Space Channel
* Sign Up on the Poll!
3. Fees and Dues
Don't forget to pay your tournament fees, annual dues and for the Year End Party! Not sure how much you owe? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know. You can mail us a check (payable to Space Dragons) or make payment at the Year End Party via cash, check, or CC via Square (Square fees apply).
2013 Annual Dues: $100
Baby Long Beach: $20
Big Long Beach: $40
San Francisco: $35
Year End Party: $35
Big thanks to those of you who checked in to make sure you're up-to-date. Email us!
-- Your Captains