Please read this email in its entirety, important logistics for this Sunday's tournament!
- 7:30 AM at the team tent (not in the parking lot, not getting off the freeway, not walking to the tent)
- Some team members will start setting up at 7:00 AM
- Looking for volunteers (at least 4) to help paddle boats from Mother's Beach, meet at Mother's Beach at 7:30 AM (let the coaches/captains know you're going beforehand)
- Parking available at
- Marine Stadium north (lot all the way down Marine Stadium, NOT the one closest to Mother's Beach)
- Mother's Beach (if you want to keep feeding the meter)
- Boy Scout lot (the usual spot for practice)
- DO NOT park on the streets
- Allot plenty of time to get from the parking lot to the tent site
- Carpooling highly encouraged
THINGS TO BRING:
- Racing uniform: sacred royal blue team jersey, black bottom
- Vets please bring any extra jerseys you have
- If you do not have a team jersey, wear a royal blue top
- Your usual paddling gear: PFD, paddle
- Chair to sit (you'll be there the whole day)
- Sun protection: sunscreen (remember to reapply throughout the day), hats/visors, sunglasses
- Water bottle: we'll be providing water and Gatorade, let's continue the green tradition
- Your potluck items
- $: if you have not already paid, Baby LB fees $15, 2011 team dues $80, cash or check payable to Space Dragons
- If you have a lot of items, you may enter Marine Stadium south to drop off and continue on to Marine Stadium north to park
- Don't forget to put your name on everything!
KEEP IN MIND:
- There are residents by Marine Stadium, please be considerate and keep your voices down
- Stay around the team area, if you need to go wander off, please let someone know and bring your cell phone!
- The last race of the day is scheduled for 3:00 PM, expect to be there all day, hang out with your fellow Space Dragons and cheer on each other
- Have a good time!