I know, I know, so much of your weekly schedule is anchored by getting that dose of salt air every weekend you just don’t know what to do with your weekends. Or, maybe you took some time off in 2013 and are looking to kick-start paddling again.
Whatever your motivation, stay tuned for SpaceBook posts on unofficial practices through Oct.
1. YEAR END PARTY – Sat Nov 23rd
- Sign up on the Evite ASAP!
- Dress up in your finest and surprise your teammates on how well you clean up ;)
- Celebrate a year of blood, sweat and tears In Style!
- Where? Khoury’s in Long Beach
- Fees? Low Low fee of $35!
- More info to come …
- IMPORTANT: We need to start getting a head count, so sign-up, NOW!
2. PADDLES from TI
- Haven’t organized picking up your paddle?
- Do you want your paddle before November? Watch SpaceBook for possible opportunities to pick up your paddle this weekend. (hint, hint, post-season party this Sat!)
3. OFF-SEASON – Coming Soon!!!
* Stay Tuned! for official Off/Pre Season practice startup notification on blog, Spacebook and digest
* Stay Tuned! for unofficial practice/easy paddle polls on Spacebook! We’ll probably set one up soon so people can pick up their paddles from Coach Rod!
4. DUES and FEES
- Now that the season is over, Team Mgmt must start preparing for 2014 registrations in Nov and Dec, so we need to collect all 2013 fees to make sure we have enough reserve to register for thing like practice!
- Captains will work with Denise to tally any unpaid fees and contact you.
Tempe $35, Baby LB $20, Alcan $35, Big LB $40, TI $35, YEP $35 (Add $1 for Square Payments)
- As always, cash, or checks payable to Space Dragons, give to Marina, Roger, Robert or Denise!
We hope you are enjoying the time off!
-- Your Captains